My Blog List

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sit Down, spine straight position, until your hips touch the chair...

After the Danskin Tri. Finished in 1:30
I am frantically trying to learn my dialogue. I want to learn it before I go so I can sleep at night during training instead of cramming.

I don't perform well sleep deprived. I know this about myself all too well. So wish me luck! I am through Half Moon Pose & Hands to Feet Pose. Part 1 of Awkward is fine but parts 2 & 3 are not sticking for some reason.

Thankfully, my new friend Sara B., a new Bikram teacher and fellow employee of the Sweatbox, has put me in touch with her friend who has the same learning disability as me (dyslexia compounded w/ ADD)

I'm going to try her techniques right away.. hope they help!

Also- my packing list is going through my head...and I have the Danskin Tri on Sunday...and I keep barking out dialogue in all of my free time...Is my bike ready... Not sure I even have a racing outfit...been about  4 years since I've done a tri ; 6 yrs since Ironman.