My Blog List

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lock Your Knee

Lock your knee! I think I have heard this phrase about a gazillion times in the last 4 months. I often fantasize about locking my knee. Since I have been unemployed, I have committed to deepen my Bikram practice by attending every day! I think I am on day 100+. The amazing thing is that I don't even keep track anymore. The first 30 days were a struggle. But as Bikram says: " Give me 60 days and I will change your life!" It wasn't a joke.

Bikram's yoga has made me feel so good both mentally & physically that I have become completely obsessed! I often find myself google-ing postures on the internet into the wee hours of the morning. My husband suggested that I should teach. After much self-reflection and many locked knees later, I just sent in my completed application to Fall 2010 Teacher Training!!

Woo-Hoo! I can't wait! I just hope I will be as excellent of a teacher as the my teachers at the Sweatbox.