My Blog List

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fantastic class...x2

Bikram is always teaching me a lesson. Don't think to much.

So after an evening of Yoga philosophy and A "short" 2 hour Indian show we retreated back to our rooms for a blissful 4 hour nap. I woke up at 7:30 and was too tired to even think about how I would do in Emmy's class. It ended up being one of my better classes to date. The room was nice and hot, but not like last night. I was able to automatically do what she said without even thinking about it. I even ENJOYED her class this morning and was able to absorb all of the wonderful information she was giving to us.

I was anticipating Bikram's class all day. Last night was one of the worst experiences/ feeling I have ever had. Such a blow to my ego to leave the room. I felt like he was so disappointed in me.
Tonight I was in Row 6, near the middle- right in Bikram's reach. I was to tired to fight it even though I was nervous about his class. Somehow, my tired body responded to his every command and I had my best class to date since training began. I felt like a puppet and he was the puppeteer making me do all sorts of crazy things like kicking my leg out during Standing Head to Knee. I hadn't done that since I broke my foot back in JULY!!!  He corrected my Cobra during the first set and he beamed at me when I got it right 2nd set.

Thank you thank you thank you.