My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just completed my first Mile High Bikram Class!

... And I can still breathe :-)  Mom picked me up at the airport, we had lunch,and then I headed out to Bikram Yoga Fort Collins to try out the studio for the 5pm class. The studio is super cute and did not feel as humid as in Seattle. Thank you dry air! My foot seems to be healing nicely. All that forced rest and calcuim supplements seems to be working. I can do all of the postures pain-free now :-) Hip hip hooray!

(Later) I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. Hope I can sleep this thing off before I head out Sunday. I feel AWFUL!  I am sipping on tea & broth and hope it goes away pronto. The weather here in Colorado is AMAZING!!! I wish I felt better so I could fully appreciate the weather. Pepper and I dropped my mom off at work today and walked around City Park with my ugly boot on :-) People here are so friendly and say hello. So not used to that, lol!

I am debating whether or not to go to yoga today. I think I won't and hang out with friends instead.  I am so worried I will be out of shape when I get to SD. I have already lost so much fitness due to my broken foot and now this stupid cold! At least I will be well rested :/

All of this AND i'm anxious, nervous & scared. Plus, I miss my husband already.....