My Blog List

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Making My list.....again


This is how I feel my suitcase looks right now. How am I going to cram everything I need to live for 2+ months into 1 suitcase? Since i used to travel for work, I refuse to bring excessive luggage with me. But what about my Nespresso???? Here is my list based on other blogs I have read:

  1. 6-11 yoga tops
  2. 6-11 yoga bottoms
  3. Dialogue ( duh!)
  4. Notebook & Pens/pencils
  5. 2 Bikram books for him to sign
  6. 4-5 T shirts
  7. 4-5 casual pants/lulu pants for posture clinic
  8. 1 pair of jeans
  9. 2 simple tube dresses ( for over yoga clothes & graduation)
  10. 2 pairs of flip flops( 1 dressy & 1 casual)
  11. 2 bikinis ( just in case...)
  12. macbook AND chargers
  13. iphone and chargers and headphones
  14. 4-5 pairs wool socks for my cold feet
  15. 10-15 pairs of underwear
  16. 2 regular bras
  17. Resistance bands ( to do rehab on my poor broken foot/ankle)
  18. 2 boxes of my favorite Luna bars
  19. Trader Joe's trail mix
  20. Trader Joe's turkey jerkey
  21. Brita 
  22. Water Bottle
  23. Cutting Board & paring knife.
  24. Can opener
  25. My favorite toiletries ( shampoo, conditioner, hair stuff, makeup, scissors, nail clippers)
  26. Sewing kit
  27. Power Surge protector / extension cord